Athena Etana and Olympus Community

Athena is a Healer, a shaman, an inter-dimensional ambassador, Cosmo medium but also an investigator , working with physics and metaphysics sciences, as the yoga, reiki, crystal therapy, numerology, psychoacoustics science and music.







Athena's Celestial archetype is Wisdom. Coming from Sirius to assist humanity with inner realisation, awareness, clarity and strength.

Athena:

I embody the archetype by presenting new ideas that can help humanity ascend. Presenting psychoacoustic music with shows worldwide and also seminars and events about esoterism, the earthling gift and starseeds. Personally I have helped people cure their physical and mental disharmonies with many quantum healing technics, but I also guide contactees out of frustration about lucid dreaming, spiritual, galactic or inter-dimensional communication of any kind.




We created the "Divine Echo' retreats for the same reasons, helping you understand the divine oneness and being, better, day by day.

This blog has also the same aim.

To work with you personally and generally, no matter how far away you may be from Olympus, where we base.

We openly support the community and we are here for all our sisters and brothers to help build a strong bond around the world so our collectivity can be expand as more as possible and beyond!




It all started with my endless attraction to crystals, and the archaic world. Soon after I started having communications with other spaces, times, plants, higher density and dimensional beings, Re-rembering my mission on planet earth from my childhood.
So after almost 20 years since my first contact I have received and tuned into my current frequency as a prognosticator, clairaudient, multi delicate being.

I am here to help to create sold grounds for the indigo's, crystal's, blue star's and all transcending sisters and brothers, warriors of the infinite light, to connect and recreate their everyday life and establish their new frequencies experiencing.





I am a musician, making music for ascension, meditation and healing, I love the simplicity, happiness, joy of expressing your self for what you really are and I am always here to help you, make a living from your talents and innovative ideas.
My passion is making optimistic grounded realism, so higher entities can archive the recognition our culture needs, to pass to the next level on being.

I live for wisdom and this is my ultimate goal in this life, personally at first. My awakened spirit connecting with my 7th to 11th density associates, creates a shield of protection to break all human 3rd density blocks I have, as my music and healing works as a spear aiming enlightenment, unifying and harmonising the energies within.




Comments

  1. Hi Athena, Some years ago, when we met, I recognised you as a warrior of the new generation. It makes me very happy to see what you have accomplished. I wish you courage, love and light on your mission!
    Warm hug,
    Marco Hadjidakis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ο κατακλυσμός του Ωγύγου.

Προμηθέα Πυθαΐδα~ Ονομάζεται η Ελλάνια Ιδιοφυία Της Αμερικής!

Ρόδαξ, Ένα διαχρονικό κόσμημα, σύμβολο και φυλαχτό.