Athena Etana Interview to N.M.I. Magazine




NEWS MEDIA INTERNATIONAL MAGAZINE INTERVIEWING ATHENA ETANA.






Tell us about your brand:

 Athená:  

I am a music producer, composer, vocalist, writer and a sound and acoustics engineer. I am the first woman in electronic music in Greece to combine all the five above.
I am also the CEO of Sirius Owl Records. 
I have collaborated with known artists from all over the globe, dominating the electronic music scene from 2007. I have completed three world tours by now, and I have been awarded by two major organizations in Berlin, Germany and in Athens and Thessaloniqué, Greece.

When did you know this is the right path for you: 

 Athená:  

Since I can remember. I was singing and making music with everything I could find inside my parents house. Of course everything changed when at the age of 14, I joined my first band, singing jazz and falling in love with scatting and Ella Fitzgerald. But definitely it shifted way further when two years later, at 16 years of age, I had my first release, an album that was nominated as the best chill out album of the year.


What do you like the most in your music career?

 Athená:  

The freedom to express my self along with all of my high-intellectual listeners, giving me the opportunity to express their highest qualities, their dreams of the future and their spiritual quests, and above all their unconditional love to all that there is. I’d say that I make meditation music that you can have fun with and enjoy in a concert, and this is very liberating as it invites everyone into the higher knowledge of light, life and the cosmos, and that’s the best part.



Biggest obstacle yet?


 Athená:  

The biggest obstacle is the male dominance in the music industry. How musicians and producers have to fight twice to archive the same respect and recognition just because of our sex. Women are underpaid compared to their male counterparts and this must change if we want an environment that has the space and depth that business in music requires.

If the phone would ring with your dream opportunity what that would be?

 Athená:  

To sign my independent label and my solo project to a big record label and get the team I most certain need. This new album I have under wraps, which the name I reveal here for the first time, called “The Goddess Of Wisdom” is a doorway to my soul, expressing all that I truly am right now, in this moment in time. Also our new Various Artist compilation is a masterpiece. Featuring artists with careers spanning for more then two decades, legends in electronica, and, new musicians with exceptional talent, also it’s different then the previous one we did, as -this time- our selective tracks include all spectrums of chill out music. I am very proud of Athena Etana, the Metabhakti series V.A. compilations, and Sirius Owl Records, and I would love to have the help I need to show you guys the promising new musical future that we are about to offer to the world.



You will be remembered as/for what?

 Athená:  

That I composed, produced and sang songs that attuned my listeners to the future, to the quantum level of our nature, to the new earth, that we moved together into a self exploration that is complete, being aware of our magnificence as cosmic beings and celebrating our celestial heritage, with the purity of children and the maturity of sages.
I want my name to become a synonym of expansion of consciousness and common acceptance of the divine seed implanted in all of us, valuing the responsibility and miracle that this realisation brings.



Athena Etana Interviewed by David Harold and N.M.I. Magazine
February 2020
The alternative issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ο κατακλυσμός του Ωγύγου.

Προμηθέα Πυθαΐδα~ Ονομάζεται η Ελλάνια Ιδιοφυία Της Αμερικής!

Ρόδαξ, Ένα διαχρονικό κόσμημα, σύμβολο και φυλαχτό.